PERO Engineering and Sales Company provides Engineered Systems, Equipment, and Services throughout the Southeastern United States. We are dedicated to providing the Power Generation & Industrial markets with the highest quality equipment and unmatched support services.
Message from the President
"I am tremendously proud of the many client partnerships that we have formed over our nearly 30 years of service. Our team at PERO Engineering and Sales Company is dedicated to providing our clients with the latest proven technologies of engineered equipment and services that provide technical and environmental solutions with tangible return on investment. Our reputation has been built on a commitment to provide our clients with the best possible engineering analyses, design, equipment, and support services for their specific applications. What sets us apart is the extensive industry experience of our engineers & scientists. We know what works, and our partner manufacturers always assure that your equipment systems meet or surpass your expectations. We will never leave a project without complete client satisfaction! We take pride in our client relationships, and our team is here to serve you at a moments notice.
All of our team members live our values of integrity and a stringent Code Of Ethics and service. In addition to supporting our clients, they are active in the communities we serve and give back to those in need. We look forward to serving you soon!"
David K. Pero, President & CEO
Meet the Team
David K. Pero
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Virginia Tech University
- Mechanical Engineering Research Professor, Virginia Tech University
- Gas Turbine Product and Project Engineer, Pratt & Whitney Aircraft
- Sales Engineer, NALCO Chemical Co, JC & Assoc.
- Specialized Training in Turbomachinery, Thermo-Fluid Cycles, Material Science, Mechanical Systems, Water & Wastewater, Environmental Sustainability, Multiple Industrial Processes, Project Feasibility
- 29 Years with PERO Engineering and Sales Company
- B.S. Aeronautics and Engineering, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- AAS Instrumentation & Electronics Technology, NRCC
- Pilot In Command UH-60: US Army
- I&C Technician Chemical Process & Power Operations, Hercules Inc.
- Specialized Training in Aviation Safety, Nuclear/Biological/Chemical, Tactical Operations, Power Generation, Turbomachinery, Environmental Sustainability, Multiple Industrial Processes
- 23 Years with PERO Engineering and Sales Company
- VT Hospitality Institute Customer Service Certification
- District Sales Representative School II, Atlanta
- Specialized Training in Technical Sales and Customer Services
- 8 Years with PERO Engineering and Sales Company
- B.S. Computer Science, University of Florida
- Programmer Analyst, Pratt & Whitney Aircraft
- Technical Manager of Computer & Integration Systems, GTE/Verizon
- Specialized Training in Management, IT Automation, Customer Services
- 22 Years at PERO Engineering and Sales Company
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Auburn University, 2022
- Design & Quality Engineer, Tiffin motorhomes
- Applications Engineer, PERO Engineering and Sales Co.
- Specialized Training in Technical Sales and IT
- 4 Years with PERO Engineering and Sales Company